Christmas Pageant 2017
We are getting ready to plan the Christmas Pageant. We would LOVE for your child to join us
this year! All kids ages 2 thru 6th grade are welcome. Details:
Christmas Pageant Date: December 10th at 4:30pm followed by a spaghetti supper for all!
- Please email Heather, email@example.com to sign your child up! I need to know if your child would like a speaking part or a non-speaking part (kids under 1st grade typically do the non-speaking parts although I can easily make an older child’s part non-speaking!)
- Although I know it can be hard to make all of the rehearsals, please be sure your child can make a majority.
Pageant Rehearsal Dates:
- Sunday, 11/12 – after second service from 11:45 – 1:30, pizza served, adult helpers needed! ONLY kids with speaking parts need attend.
- Sunday, 12/3 – rehearsal from 3:30 – 5:00 (right before the Hanging of the Greens service) Dinner available right after practice and then families can attend the 5:30 service if they wish. ALL parts needed except 2 and 3 year olds. (Four year olds only needed if they are an angel).
- Saturday, 12/9 – Dress Rehearsal, time TBD, all parts except 2 and 3 year olds or 4 year olds who aren’t angels.
- Sunday, 12/10 – Pageant! Speaking Parts needed by 3:00 to rehearse. All other parts needed by 3:45. Performance at 4:30pm followed by spaghetti supper.
ADULTS! I need you to help with the individual acts, the angel dance, bringing snack, sorting costumes and helping keep order :) Please email Heather to help make our pageant awesome!