Good Samaritan’s Milestone Program is for all children ages infant – 6th grade. We celebrate certain Christian Milestone each year with the children as they grow. It is also a time for the parents to participate in activities together and learn together. ALL children and their parents are welcome at our Milestone events. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Infant: Parents receive a baby basket to welcome their child to our church family. (on going)
- Nursery: Children and parents are given nursery brochure and welcomed into the nursery program. (on going)
- 5 year olds and Kindergarteners: Explore Your Church, (hiking boots optional!)
- 1st and 2nd graders: Baptism; Touch the Water
- 3rd Graders: Bible Presentation Sunday
- 4th Graders: Eat Your Way Around the Seasons of the Church
- 5th and 6th Graders: Why God Calls us to Serve
Dates for Milestone Events will be posted in E-News and Samaritan Newsletter.