Welcome to Good Samaritan!
If you are seeking a church that feels like “home,” we hope you will consider Good Samaritan.
When our church was founded 56 years ago, our name was chosen because we believe that we are all called to be Good Samaritans, doing good for those around us and in our broader world.
We are a place where:
- everyone is welcome
- faith development is encouraged in a positive, non-judgmental way
- there is meaningful worship with excellent and varied music
- there is a dynamic children’s program and a strong, multi-faceted program for teens, with parental support
- there are numerous opportunities for service to others
- we all have an opportunity for close, life-long friendships
We share a vision of “Inspiring Joyful faith; Building a loving community; and Serving neighbors near and far.” All ministries and activities are open to everyone; you do not have to be a member of Good Samaritan to participate.
Please notice on the sidebar to your right there are links where you can find out more information about Good Samaritan. Please feel free to search our site and if you have further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at 952-929-0049. We hope to meet you soon.