From packing food for starving children to repairing homes to serving meals to the homeless, those who serve through Good Samaritan can be a light in a world of darkness right here in the Twin Cities area. Through ongoing partnerships with several local organizations, our local programs provides many opportunities for our members and friends to serve. Your commitment once a week, once a month or even just once a year can make a difference in someone’s life.
- provides affordable housing, supportive services and compassionate care to people living with HIV/AIDS.
- brings support, opportunity and resources to people in transition as they regain stability and move toward self-sufficiency.
- Families Moving Forward is an agency dedicated to serving the homeless with children.
- strives to get food to starving children around the world.
- organizes one-day events to refurbish homes for the elderly and disabled.
- is more than just a meal. Each delivery brings a smile, a safety check, and a chance at an independent life.
- a new outreach of Simpson UMC in the Whittier neighborhood of south Minneapolis.
- Volunteers Enlisted to Assist People