“We Make the Road by Walking”
The book, “We Make the Road By Walking”, will be available in the gathering space after worship on Sunday mornings. This is a remarkable overview of the Christian faith, grounded in our Jewish roots. It offers a church to grow closer, experience a spiritual awakening, reorientation and activation. You are invited to join one of the following groups studying this book:
Sunday Morning Study – Each week following worship please join Pastor Kevin, in room 200, as he facilitates our study of “We Make the Road by Walking.”
Wednesday Evenings – Our Wednesday night study meets at 6pm in the Fireside Room.
Tuesday Morning Bible Study
9:30-11:30 am / Fireside Room
Join us as we study “We Make the Road By Walking” by Brian McLaren.
- February 19th: Chapters 17A, 18 and 19
- February 26th: Chapters 20 and 21
- March 5th: Chapters 22 and 23
- March 12th: Chapters 24 and 25
- March 19th: Chapters 26 and Quarter 2 Questions
- March 26th: Chapters 27 and 28
- April 2nd: Mary Ellen and Larry Nielsen will lead us up to Easter on a Study of “Saving Jesus”
- April 9th: Mary Ellen and Larry Nielsen, “Saving Jesus”
- April 16th: Mary Ellen and Larry Nielsen, “Saving Jesus”
- April 23rd: Resume Book, Chapter 29 and 30
- April 30th: Chapters 31 and end of year discussion.
- May 7th: Our Spring Brunch