“We Make the Road by Walking”
The book, “We Make the Road By Walking”, will be available in the gathering space after worship on Sunday mornings. This is a remarkable overview of the Christian faith, grounded in our Jewish roots. It offers a church to grow closer, experience a spiritual awakening, reorientation and activation. You are invited to join one of the following groups studying this book:
Sunday Morning Study – This group will resume on January 20 in Room 200 with Pastor Kevin facilitating.
Wednesday Evenings – resumes on January 16 at 6pm in the Fireside Room with discussion on Chapter 19, “Jesus Coming of Age”
Tuesday Morning Bible Study
9:30-11:30 am / Fireside Room
Join us, January 8th, as we continue our discussion of “We Make the Road By Walking” by Brian McLaren.
- January 8th: Chapters 12 and 13
- January 15th: Chapters 14 and 15
- January 22nd: Chapters 16 and 17
- January 29th: Chapters 18 and 19
- February 5th: Chapters 20 and 21
- February 12th: Chapters 22 and 23
- February 19th: Chapters 24 and 25
- February 26th: Chapters 26 and 27
- March 5th: Chapters 28 and 29
- March 12th: Chapters 30 and 31
- March 19th: Chapters 32 and 33
- March 26th: Chapters 34 and 35
- April 2nd: Mary Ellen and Larry Nielsen will lead us up to Easter on a Study of “Saving Jesus”
- April 9th: Mary Ellen and Larry Nielsen, “Saving Jesus”
- April 16th: Continue our study of “We Make the Road By Walking” by Brian McLaren – Chapters 36 and 37
- April 30th: Chapters 38 and 39, ending Part 3 of the book.
- May 7th: Our Spring Brunch