Christmas Pageant FYI:
- This year the Christmas Pageant will be on Sunday, 12/15 at 4:30pm followed by a spaghetti supper.
- ALL kids ages 3 – 6th grade are invited to be a part of the pageant!
- We will start signing up kids and assigning parts at the end of October, but wanted to get this on everyone’s radar!
- Everyone who wants a part will get one with biggest parts going to the oldest kids 🙂
- Pageant Rehearsal Dates – you can still participate even if you can’t make all of the dates, but the more you can make the better! 11/24 from 11:15 – 12:15, 12/1 from 3:45 – 5:00 (after this is the dinner and Hanging of the Greens service), 12/8 from 11:15 – 1:00 and dress rehearsal on 12/14 Time TBD
- Three and four year olds can come to the pageant on the 15th and do not need to be at rehearsals. The 11/24 date is only for those with speaking parts.
- Look for more information at the end of October and please feel free to ask Heather any questions you may have!