VEAP is a basic needs organization whose programs include access to healthy foods, social services, housing stability and supportive services. Their programs include a food pantry, transportation and social services . VEAP is located in Bloomington, MN.
- Sort food donations and stock shelves
- Provide rides from the food pantry
- Greet volunteers and guests
- Sign up to volunteer at https://veap.org/volunteer
- Bring in food items during the annual food drive
- Organize a “Donate & Do” event where a group sets up a time when VEAP is closed and brings in their donations and works as a team to sort their donations
- Team event: set up an event with a group to work one shift at VEAP’s warehouse.
Good Samaritan Contact:
- Sue Ohman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization’s Website: VEAP.org