Needs for the Christmas Season:
- Kids to participate in the 4pm Christmas Eve service all ages needed. Please email Heather if your child would like to help act of read at this service, email@example.com
- Bulletin Covers needed for the Christmas Pageant, Hanging of the Greens and 4pm Christmas Eve service. Please have your child decorate a plain white paper with a religious Christmas picture, can be full color or black and white. Have them sign their first name on the picture as well. ALL pictures can be used if instructions above are followed thank you!!! Hanging of the Greens covers needed before 12/1 or morning of.
- People to deliver presents to STEP from the Giving Tree. Contact Heather if you can help and she will email everyone who can help when a load needs to be taken to St. Louis Park. All presents are due there by 12/13. Thanks!!!
- Please attend the Christmas Pageant on 12/15! Even if your child isn’t able to participate this year, it is great to have people come and support our Good Sam kids! Pageant is at 4:30 on 12/15 followed by a spaghetti supper.
- All are welcome to join us Christmas Caroling on 12/18! Here is the plan:
- Wednesday Night Dinner – pizza – will be served from 4:45 – 5:45 in the Fellowship Hall
- W.I.L.D. Ones kids can ride in the church van leaving from the upper parking lot at 5:45pm OR they can ride with their families. No one other than 5th and 6th graders and a chaperone can ride in the van this evening.
- You can follow us from church or just meet us at Edenbrook of Edina at 6pm
- We will carol with Michelle leading us from 6 – about 6:40
- The church van will return to church around 6:50 and we will have W.I.L.D. Ones in the Fellowship Hall from 7 – 8pm.
- Please do the following:
- If your 5th/6th grader is caroling and wants to ride in the van you must RSVP for them so I am sure to have enough spots and chaperones. firstname.lastname@example.org
- RSVP for dinner so I am sure to have enough food https://www.signupgenius.