VEAP (Volunteers Enlisted to Assist People) is a basic needs organization whose programs include access to healthy foods, social services, housing stability and supportive services. Their programs include a food pantry, transportation and social services . VEAP is located in Bloomington, MN.
- Sort food donations and stock shelves
- Provide rides from the food pantry
- Greet volunteers and guests
- Sign up to volunteer at https://veap.org/volunteer
- Bring in food items during the annual food drive
- Organize a “Donate & Do” event where a group sets up a time when VEAP is closed and brings in their donations and works as a team to sort their donations
- Team event: set up an event with a group to work one shift at VEAP’s warehouse.
Join Our Reconciling United Methodist Church
Join Good Samaritan in Edina for inclusive and inspiring faith! If you’d like to visit our LGBTQIA-Friendly Methodist church today, contact us to schedule a tour. We look forward to welcoming you into our vibrant and compassion community today!